High Flow Air Jet by Supreme Air Products
The SUPREME AIR PRODUCTS CORP High Flow Air Jet system is typically used in cooling and light blow-off applications. If an extreme high force is required, we’d recommend our High Velocity Air Jet seen here.
Compressed Air Fully Adjustable
Unlike some competitive Air Jets, both SUPREME AIR PRODUCTS High Flow and High Velocity Air Jets do NOT use cheap plastic shims to alter your air consumption, flow, force and vacuum. Instead our Air Jets are all made adjustable with a lock-ring to ensure the security of virtually any gap setting you require.
@ 80 PSIG (5.5 BAR)
|Force *||Sound Level**|
|SAJHF||¾ (19 mm)||1/8″ NPTF||17 SCFM
* Force is measured at 12″ (305mm) from target with a .006″ (.15mm) pre-set factory gap.
** Sound level (dBA) measured at 36″ (914mm) from outlet.
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions relating to our High Flow Air Jet! If you need additional help with your application and/or can’t find an answer to your question, please call our factory at 1-289-236-2001 or email an Application Engineer at [email protected]
1. Can I use the High Flow Air jet with a Stay Set Hose?
Yes. All our Air Jets are constructed of lightweight aluminum which will work seamlessly with virtually any Stay Set Hose found today. At this time, SUPREME AIR PRODUCTS CORP does not offer its own Stay Set Hose.
2. What is the difference between the High Flow & High Velocity Air Jets?
The only difference is I.D. of the outlet opening for the amplified air flow. The high velocity air jet has a smaller opening, where the high flow air jet has a larger outlet opening. The outlet O.D. remains at ¾” (19 mm) for both!
The high flow air jet is used more for cooling and light blow-off while the high velocity air jet is used mainly for heavier blow-off applications.
3. Can I adjust the Airflow and Thrust?
Yes. Both Airflow and Thrust are made adjustable with a lock-ring to assure the security of any gap setting you may desire. Gone are the days of flimsy plastic shims that often get lost and/or damaged.
3D CAD FILES
- High Flow Air Jet by Supreme Air Products
- Compressed Air Fully Adjustable
- Performance Data
- 1. Can I use the High Flow Air jet with a Stay Set Hose?
- 2. What is the difference between the High Flow & High Velocity Air Jets?
- 3. Can I adjust the Airflow and Thrust?
- 3D CAD FILES