Supreme Air Products Corp. Cabinet Panel Coolers are affordable, low maintenance, and easy to install alternative for thermal management of control panels and electrical cabinets. These panel cooling systems incorporate a vortex tube to produce cold air from compressed air – with no moving parts
What is a Cabinet Cooler?
Supreme Air Products Cabinet Coolers
We offer two varieties of cabinet coolers: Nema 12 rated coolers, which are dust proof and ideal for indoor applications; as well as NEMA 4 rated coolers, which are splash proof and suitable for outdoor applications.
|NEMA 12 (IP52)||NEMA 4/4x (IP56)|
|Material||Stainless Steel (Type 303)||Stainless Steel (Type 303)|
|Rating||Indoor: Dust and Dirt||Outdoor: Splash|
|Capacity BTU/Hr||550 up to 5600||550 up to 5600|
How does a Cabinet Cooler work?
- The cooler mounts vertically on top of the cabinet through a standard knockout hole. A locking ring provided with the cooler locks it into place.
- A compressed air line hooks up to the cooler by threading a ¼ NPT fitting to the air inlet.
- As compressed air enters the cooler, the integrated vortex tube separates the air into hot and cold air streams.
- The hot stream from the vortex tube is exhausted into the atmosphere by passing through a muffler which ensures low noise levels.
- The cold stream enters the electrical cabinet though an outlet tube located at the bottom of the cooler.
- As the cold stream enters the electrical cabinet, the hot air within the cabinet starts to rise and is gradually purged through the cooler.
We also offer an optional cold air distribution kit which connects to the cooler’s outlet tube and allows the user to direct the cold stream to specific hot spots within the cabinet. All Supreme Air Products electrical panel coolers are made from stainless steel, which ensures durability.
Supreme Air Products Cabinet Cooler Fully Explained
Our Cabinet coolers are offered in 3 Options listed below
Our Coolers provide a lot of benefits over traditional air conditioners or fan coolers. They include:
- Eliminating the use of dangerous freon gases and refrigerants
- Large cooling capacities ranging from 560 to 7200 BTU’s
- Quick installation
- No moving parts
- NEMA 4, 4X and 12 ratings
- No shock hazards
For more information or to talk to our application engineer, call us at 1-289-236-2001. We are standing by to answer your questions!
Use with these Brands of Panels